• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help

kenbra

i just bought a life time anydvdhd and i need a program to shrink movie so i can use imageburn the movie is too long

i used bd rebuilder but it did not play on my blu ray dvd player .
it played on my computer .
can some one help me i am a nooby :bang: its for blu ray anydvdhd works awesome

Last edited:
Blu-ray disc can be only be played by blu-ray player. They will never play on DVD player.

Blu-ray Player can play DVD as well. However DVD player can't play Blu-ray.

Since you can play on computer Bd-Rebuilder worked and did it's job correctly. You need player which support Blu-ray disc.

i know that i have a blu ray player and it wont play on that thats why i was asking is there a nother way to shrink movie so it will play on my blu ray dvd player

Have you try clownbd and see if that helps. Also it may be possible your drive doesn't like the media you may be using.

Nope but it lets you remove enough material to do a movie only backup including menu's that fits on a BD-25. However BD-Rebuilder can do a full disc backup to BD25. I read you're having problems with your attempt but what exactly is it. You could try posting at the dedicated BDRB thread over at doom9 @ http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

Since it played on your Blu-ray burner on your pc it should play on your console Blu-ray player that is connected to your tv, sometimes the reason that it won't is because the console Blu-ray player needs to have a firmware update done.

You can usually find that information and the update file on the Blu-ray player manufacturer website, you usually need to open the file and install it on a blank CD or DVD (whichever they say) and then follow the steps they give on doing the update.

If you look on the internet but can't find out what you need then post your brand and model number of the Blu-ray player that is connected to your tv, you may have to look on the back for an ID plate to find the exact model you have but if you post that info maybe we can help you find what you need.

Often Blu-ray players that won't play copied disks will do so after that firmware update.

As far as BD-Rebuilder is concerned, i've used it and copies quite a few movies and have no problem playing them on my Magnovox console Blu-ray player, that program works great.

Back