• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with downloading from AP Australia

JFB1K

I am connected to Australia using NordVPN. I have the region setting in AnyStream as Other. I am logged into AP with a Canadian account. Within AnyStream, it shows the movie as available to download and it builds the playlist okay but it fails almost immediately once it starts to download.....Log file attached. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, if this is a current bug, or if what I'm doing is even supported by AnyStream. Would appreciate some feedback and help with this one. Thanks and happy new year!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.0.astlog
    516.8 KB · Views: 1
Your log shows this:
Code:
00:01:16.541 - [Error] [vendor:prime] Server certificate could not be registered. Possible causes: incorrect region setting or not logged in.
There are DRM issues at the moment, but I think this is a different issue.

Thanks for the information. I can confirm that I do have the region set to Other within Anystream and I am logged into AP with my Canadian credentials. So I’m not sure if I need to do something else. I am not sure if this helps or matters but I was able to watch this same movie on my iPad that I’m trying to download with Anystream by connecting to Australia via NordVPN and logging into prime video with my Canadian credentials.

If you purchased something, you should reload the site or restart AS, also if you change your region.
So did you try to restart AS after connecting to VPN and you changed your region?

Yes, I’ve restarted AS after changing region. I even tried installing 1.2.7 to see if maybe the previous version would work. Same result with that version. I also tried 1.2.8.3 with same result. I’ve gone back to 1.2.8. Appreciate the suggestion, but I don’t think that helped.

you think wrong. Those builds fix certain NF issues. Not apv

So just wondering if what I’m trying to do is or isn’t possible with Anystream. Is what I’m doing something that’s should work and will likely be fixed in an upcoming release? Or maybe I am justbdoing something wrong?

You're not doing something wrong, streaming services updated their streaming encryption DRM, the developers are hard at work to bypass if again but you'll need to be patient. It'll always be a cat and mouse game between updated drm's and cracking the changes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

One thing to think about is that you need an AZ Prime (paid) account to watch videos -- if you have a Canadian paid AZ Prime account it wont work for the Australian site --- are you able to log onto the Australian AZ website and watch a Prime Video ? or do you see this?

I grew up in Australia and my kids still lives in Tasmania so I order from Amazon.au to get things to them quicker -- when I tried to us AS to connect to the Australian AZ Prime section is failed because of this -- I have not tested is after signing up for the 30 day trial

(if this has been discussed and I missed it my apologies)

upload_2021-12-30_17-19-48.png
upload_2021-12-30_17-20-45.png

P.S. -- and yes DRM issues need to be resolved first -- but at least you can test if you have access to Australian content (check your wallet after you visit though :dance::ROFLMAO: )

So results are different on Windows PC vs iPad. With iPad using NordVPN and Canadian credentials, I can access the video (Mr. Christmas)and play it. I even downloaded it to my iPad. On PC, using same NordVPN Australian server IP address, same VPN protocol and same AP credentials, the video will show available but gives an error when I try to play it….basic error is to close the player because you are connected using vpn or proxy. Anyone have any suggestions on what to try on PC to get same results as iPad? I’ve cleared browser cache and flushed DNS. Just seems like if it works with iOS on iPad that I should be bad to get it to work on PC and then ultimately use AnyStream to download. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Back