• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with clone bd

pwsmas

I want to rip blue ray disks to my hard drive and stream to my smart tv... will clone bd do this. I down loaded it but are having problems. what are the steps and the best format to save the movies in. Also do I need any other product to work with this? I asked this before but make the mistake of typing dvd and not bd. I currently have he other products sold by redfox. Thanks for your help!!!

CloneBD can't help you stream. What it can do is convert the movies to mkv/MP4. As to the best format, there's no such thing as 'best'. Both mkv and MP4 are nothing but containers for audio and video codec. If you want to play them directly on your TV from a USB she or something you'd have to check your TV manual. If you intend to stream through something like Plex or Kodi, then the container format is irrelevant. Both will work the same.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back