• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help! What did I do wrong?

rmbrewer

Just wanted to say I got my first Blu-Ray burner a few weeks ago. Finally got a few minutes to try to follow the teachings on here and back one up.

Here's my problem. Movie backed up great (Tron Legacy) but I have no audio. I used Anydvdhd, Clownbd .79, and Imgburn. The first time the file was 2 big by 2 gb to burn to disc. So the second time I started up Clownbd and deselected all the subtitles and also clicked off the 7.1 audio and left the 5.x audio checked. Was this where I made my mistake and should have left both checked? The video portion looks awesome, just no sound.

Thanks for any input. Thank goodness I bought and used rewriteables. Practice, practice, practice, I guess goes good with the learning curve.

??

"2gb too much to fit"... on which?: a 25gb BD or 50gb BD-DL ?

maybe if... you were to use the anydvdhd "rip to image" function & mount this movie as an .iso to your HDD...then burn it with ImgBurn using a Verbatim BD-R DL (50gb) blank media...you would get the entire movie with audio (you can hear) this time..

It was a 25 gb single layer disc. Only thing I unchecked was the subtitles and the 7.1 audio. I left the others on there. I will try the ISO image and see what it does. I am new to the BD stuff and just playing around basically trying to figure out and make sure I got it right. But since I did not I thought I would ask "the elders," those who have the procedures down pat, what I did wrong.

did you change the default audio selection when it appears from eac2to I believe

I discovered the same issue when I played around with the audio settings. I would keep core selected and all the checkboxes on the left.

Yes I believe so. I just got home from work and thought I would try it again. I'll let you know.

Just wanted to update. I followed the info people put up. I took my directory of the rip and ran BdRebuilder on it. I then used Imgburn and put it on a BD disc. First one had verification errors but played really well. I burned another copy just in case and it burned without any errors. Once Slysoft gets CloneBD out to the masses it will be a lot easier but for now, if I have to do one I know I can. Thanks Slysoft for your great products (Anydvd HD!)

Back