• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help out a noob?

Skunkrocker66

Forgive me for sounding like the noob but I don't get how to "2. With the latest version of Anydvd running, drag and drop the video_ts folder to your desktop using Windows Explorer. Alternatively, you don't need to rip at all and can just directly import the disc into whatever burning application you want, provided Anydvd is running in the background. You don't necessarily need to rip first at all. Not having to rip first at all is one major advantage of using Anydvd." Could somone please explain this like in a simple step by step. I am using the latest version of anyDvD and the latest version of Nero Recode 2. Any help would be great. Thanks

Since you have Recode already... just make sure that AnyDVD is active, THEN inset the disk, then fire up Nero re-code and use one of the top two options - to rip either the whole disk or just the main movie to the drive. Or you can tell Nero recode to take it straight over to a blank DVD.

For more you'll need a tutorial in Nero Recode. And I'm too new to Recode to be able to articulate on that matter, but it comes with a good document to help noobs use it.

-W

No problemo. I hope it will help you and others new to Recode 2 as much as it did to me once.

:)

Back