• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help or hinder speed?

fringe

hello, will increasing my notebooks(toshiba satellite a135-s4527) memory from 1gb to 2 gb do anything to shorten the time it takes to clone? an 8gb dl backup now takes 45 - 55 min. to read, and 20 -25min. to burn. how about a usb memoryboost flash drive?
right now I'm using the internal matshita uj-850s drive for all functions. would it help to add a usb external drive? thanks in advance

yes that's what i've been hearing from many sources. so would it be better to add an external usb drive and clone drive to drive , or replace the matshita internal with something better and still just use one?

Back