• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help needed for 24fps playback

nickb23

Hi All,

I seem to have an "feature" in my setup, that I cannot seem to solve, so hopefully someone can help me..

I have my HTPC hooked up to my Sony 40W4000 at 24hz to get 24fps playback. Everything is good, the TV knows its 1080/24p and it seems fine. But I have always had with all 23.98fps material (BluRay, HD-DVD, MKV) a frame skip every 30 seconds approx. I put this down to the fact that the TV and HTPC is set up for 24fps, but the footage is infact 23.98fps. I have tried use Powerstrip, but I really dont have a clue what I am doing. I seem to make the TV come up "unsupported signal" more often than not. I have read the forums here about reclocking etc, but all this goes way over my head.

Many Thanks

Nick

Hi All,

Still not able to find an answer, so if anyone can help, that would be great..

Hi All,

I seem to have an "feature" in my setup, that I cannot seem to solve, so hopefully someone can help me..

I have my HTPC hooked up to my Sony 40W4000 at 24hz to get 24fps playback. Everything is good, the TV knows its 1080/24p and it seems fine. But I have always had with all 23.98fps material (BluRay, HD-DVD, MKV) a frame skip every 30 seconds approx. I put this down to the fact that the TV and HTPC is set up for 24fps, but the footage is infact 23.98fps. I have tried use Powerstrip, but I really dont have a clue what I am doing. I seem to make the TV come up "unsupported signal" more often than not. I have read the forums here about reclocking etc, but all this goes way over my head.

Many Thanks

Nick
Use ReClock. Set the refresh rate to 24fps and be happy.

Back