• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help..DVDMobil to PSP

Zman33

I need help in putting movies onto my psp. When I hook up my PSP it is connected to the "G" drive and thats where the movie will go. But if I try putting another movie on the PSP the same way, the movie will be on the memory stick but the PSP wont recognize it. Tech support says I have to change file names but I dont understand...unfortuantanty not computer savy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Use the FW 3.30+ 480x272 selection under PSP in CDM.
Hook your PSP to the computer if it shows up as G: drive look for the "VIDEO" folder and put the movie there. You can name it whatever you want just be sure your PSP is updated to 3.30 or higher. You should be good to go.

Am i creating the "video" folder on the memeory stick? Because that is what I did and the PSP wont recognize the video. I have the newest 3000 PSP.

PsP Video

Hello,

Go to Sonys' playstation.com site and upgrade your firmware to the newest version available maybe 5.2, then using CloneDvDMobile create your Video with the 480x272 resolution settings in the drop down box, point the completed movie to your video folder on your PsP whichever drive it's assigned to. That's it your done...movie should play fine.

Tried that but when I went to open the software on the PSP it said it was corrupted. I believe I have the latest software cuz it tells me I have the latest update.

Video

Also, make sure that the video folder is all caps VIDEO.

Or just format the memory stick in the PSP and it will be setup for video, music, pictures and the whole ball of wax.

Back