• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP! Can't play "Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest" on Blu Ray w/6.1.9.9

jonnymariah

Hey All,

Hope you can help! I've spent the last two days trying to get "Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest" on Blu Ray to play back properly?!

I am trying to play back from my HD using AnyDVD HD 6.1.9.9 and PowerDVD Ultra 3319a (upgraded from 3319).

NO SOUND and the screen is blank. PowerDVD kind of locks-up

Any thoughts?

TIA

D

HELP! "Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl" on Blu Ray to play w/ 6.1.9.9

Hey All,

Hope you can help! I've spent the last two days trying to get "Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl" on Blu Ray to play back properly?!

I am trying to play back from my HD using AnyDVD HD 6.1.9.9 and PowerDVD Ultra 3319a (upgraded from 3319).

I get a picture (doesn't look HD) and NO sound? I have read other posts about changing the settings....but no go?!!

Other BR Discs play fine (Underworld Evolution...etc). No problems with most
HD-DVD's (except for "..Chuck & Larry")

Any thoughts?

TIA

D

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same thing. :policeman:

Back