• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

heck of a time trying to watch Hunger Games redbox rental

LincolnRider

I was not ripping/copying the movie. I was watching it with AnyDVD running in the background. There were several times when the movie stopped playing and picture became blocky and audio falling apart. I had to skip ahead several minutes so the movie could keep playing. I took the disc back out of my BP40 LG external and did not see any scratches on the disk. I am using PDVD 10 and haven't had issues with other movies. Do you guys think it's possible that the actual disk itself was bad (manufacturing defect)?

I was not ripping/copying the movie. I was watching it with AnyDVD running in the background. There were several times when the movie stopped playing and picture became blocky and audio falling apart. I had to skip ahead several minutes so the movie could keep playing. I took the disc back out of my BP40 LG external and did not see any scratches on the disk. I am using PDVD 10 and haven't had issues with other movies. Do you guys think it's possible that the actual disk itself was bad (manufacturing defect)?

Hard to tell. Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Back