• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Hebrew Sub Issues

layzM

Hey everyone! I am having a bit of trouble with showing Hebrew subtitles for "Back of the Net". (Using VLC)
Embedded isn't working, SRT downloads but doesn't show up (opening the SRT files seems like only download multiple lines from the whole movie for some reason). I am not sure what the cause of the problem is. English is working fine. Other movies are working fine. I am attaching the log file.

Your input is highly appreciated, thank you.

Edit: nvm, for some reason Hebrew shows as subtitles on Anystream but isn't actually available on Netflix, weird.

Attachments

• netflix-Back of the Net.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey everyone! I am having a bit of trouble with showing Hebrew subtitles for "Back of the Net". (Using VLC)
Embedded isn't working, SRT downloads but doesn't show up (opening the SRT files seems like only download multiple lines from the whole movie for some reason). I am not sure what the cause of the problem is. English is working fine. Other movies are working fine. I am attaching the log file.

Your input is highly appreciated, thank you.

Edit: nvm, for some reason Hebrew shows as subtitles on Anystream but isn't actually available on Netflix, weird.
Hello did you check if Hebrew subs are available on the website of Netflix?

Hello did you check if Hebrew subs are available on the website of Netflix?
Hi, yes, indeed I have edited my post. After checking Netflix itself Hebrew did not show up. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Hi, yes, indeed I have edited my post. After checking Netflix itself Hebrew did not show up. Sorry for the confusion. :)
That's fine, no problem have a very happy Hanukkah.;)

Than I wonder why they even show up. Why does AS think there are some? Maybe they are not really available, but some leftovers in the playlist or so.
Or they are image-based and could not be processed, so only a few lines got preserved.

Back