• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD DVD external hard drive

s2h0a0n6e

OK i just got an xbox hd dvd player for my 360.....is there anyway i could maybe buy an external harddrive and rip the HD DVDs to the hard drive and then plug the harddrive into the Xbox 360 through USB and play them on my tv?

No, not at this time, you'd have to transcode them to a format the Xbox360 will understand, and third parties are still working dillegently on a EVO demuxxer and eac3 converter.

yes but only wmvhd with an external hard drive formatted to hfs+ using MACDRIVE 7 (or higher). cant play evo files yet. thats what im trying to get my ext hard drive to do.

wmvhd files and the like at binsearch.info - fish around using keywords and frequent tagnames in the files you find

They probably worked it out a long time ago as the last post before yours was 16th March

Back