• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO MAX NO LONGER IN AMAZON Prime Video

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
As of Yesterday Sept 15th you can no longer download anything from HBO MAX in Amazon Prime Video, they will be reimbursing users with an HBO subscription for the time they didnt get. You will need to get an Original HBO MAX subscription. Cinemax and all of their sister channels will still be available.

My Prime login is still working on the separate HBO App as of the 16th. Not sure how long that will continue though.

(reposted from HBO Leaving Amazon thread)
Q: Now that HBOMax is gone from Prime Channels, how do you transfer your subscription from Amazon to HBOMax direct without having to change your login, password, etc?
A: From the HBOMax web page use the menu to sign-out from your account (if you have not already done so). Then refresh the page so that it offers you the opportunity to subscribe to HBOMax and begin the subscription process. When you reach the point that it is asking for your email, name etc., ignore those fields and use the sign-in option at the top of the screen with your existing HBOMax login and password (the one that you created based on your Amazon subscription so that you could use AnyStream with HBOMax).
This will put you on a path to 'change' your subscription to whatever you choose, under your existing account. No need to change login in AnyStream or anywhere else. You must provide a new payment method, of course.

Last edited:
(reposted from HBO Leaving Amazon thread)
Q: Now that HBOMax is gone from Prime Channels, how do you transfer your subscription from Amazon to HBOMax direct without having to change your login, password, etc?
A: From the HBOMax web page use the menu to sign-out from your account (if you have not already done so). Then refresh the page so that it offers you the opportunity to subscribe to HBOMax and begin the subscription process. When you reach the point that it is asking for your email, name etc., ignore those fields and using the sign-in option at the top of the screen with your existing login and password (the one that you created based on your Amazon subscription so that you could use AnyStream with HBOMax).
This will put you on a path to 'change' your subscription to whatever you choose, under your existing account. No need to change login in AnyStream or anywhere else. You must provide a new payment method, of course.
Great information, I hope everyone reads this. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
And apparently I should have waited to renew. They are offering a discount to people who "left" with Amazon and are re-subscribing.

Code:
https://deadline.com/2021/09/hbo-max-half-price-discount-amazon-channels-streaming-1234838612/

And apparently I should have waited to renew. They are offering a discount to people who "left" with Amazon and are re-subscribing.

Code:
https://deadline.com/2021/09/hbo-max-half-price-discount-amazon-channels-streaming-1234838612/
So you can get a full no ad HBO account for 7.49 a month for a year now, is that the deal, I am paying 14.99 a month for the best service now.

So you can get a full no ad HBO account for 7.49 a month for a year now, is that the deal, I am paying 14.99 a month for the best service now.

No it's 7.49 for 6 months if you re-subscribing, then back to $14.99. If you have an active monthly subscription they are offering $110 for the yearly subscription for the 1st year which comes out to $9.16+taxes per month.

Back