• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved HBO Max is down

aideya

I'm having an issue with hbo where it will not load the tab and I just get a popup that says the above.

upload_2022-11-8_9-21-8.png

Previous to now I've been using this provider without issue so I'm not sure what changed?

Log is attached :)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.5.0.astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Close the program and then update it. Also please update to the latest version. 1.4.5.2

00:00:21.132 - [Error] [hbomax] Can't determine client version
No one else has reported this error, so maybe you should log out of all your devices that are HBOMax and then change your password and then log in with AS.

I have the same problem too, and I have tried to update to version 1.4.5.2 i use the 64bit version.

Error verifed - Sent to developers

No need for any more posts, we know it's an issue, and it has been duplicated. Please give our developers some time. We are very sorry for this interruption.:(

Last edited:
I will update straight away! And thanks for the swift response time guys :)

I will update straight away! And thanks for the swift response time guys :)
Updating will not help you. There is an issue, we are on it, but it may take some time so please be patient.:( Again I apologize for this inconvenience ;)

Back