• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

having trouble with amazon and one title

digitalone

Here is my log file. When I go to download a specific title I get an error message upload_2021-1-12_13-16-49.png

Here is a log file I generated right after getting this message. As far as I know I do not get any other problems with any other title I try just this one.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.7.0.astlog
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for the log!
Unfortunately, I do not have this title in my region, so, at this very moment, my options are rather limited. However, I do have some options. Looking into the problem at the moment

This problem should be fixed with the upcoming release (planned for Monday)

Update was a great progress. I went today to test out the title and got back some strange missing audio track and very low audio bitrate for the title which conflicts with what it streams like. Here is a screen of what I am seeing. One thing of note the title was suppose to be a 1080p remastered edition of a very old movie as well.

Attachments

• Playlist Visual.JPG
    Playlist Visual.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 13
  • AnyStream_1.0.8.2.astlog
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Back