• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

johan

Hi,

--> Edit 7. march: Both HP6 and Transformers work fine with v.1.0.3.2. <--

I'm posting the issue here since I don't get a chance to create a log file (cloneBD is shut down by windows)

The problem is related to the movie "Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince" when trying to create an ISO of a partial clone.

After selecting the english Dolby True soundtrack and the Danish subtitles (and deselecting everything else), I checked the stream summary and there were 2 identical streams with identical running time, size and titles (Running time on both about 2:33). So seems like one is a duplicate of the other. (On previous versions of cloneBD ALL streams and subtitles were present no matter what was selected, so something has changed to the better with the latest upgrade - but maybe just not perfect yet?)

The cloning process seems to be running fine until 99% is done (and the ISO creation is about to start) but then the program is closed by a windows error message saying something along the lines of 'CloneBD stopped working and was shut down by windows' - leaving me with no way of saving a log file.

Let me know if I can provide you with any additional information for your bug search.

Best Regards Johan

...And the same goes for 'Transformers'. Two identical clips, with identical video, audio and subtitle streams... closed by windows.

Last edited:
Back