• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hard Disk Space Filling Up

turnbow

I'm not saving the movies I copy, or at least I don't think I am, but my hard disk space keeps shrinking. Is there some way to stop this?

@ turnbow,

Welcome to the Forum.

Suggest navigating to the CloneDVD OutPut Method page and click on the “Delete Temporary Video Files After Writing” box.

Regards,
Coaster

This You Need To Do....

CHECK YOUR HARD DRIVE FOR THE CLONE DVD TEMP FOLDER. THEN JUST DELETE ANY FILES AND/OR FOLDERS YOU NO LONGER:disagree: USE FROM THIS TEMP FOLDER. DO NOT DELETE THIS FOLDER. FOR GENERAL MAINTENANCE, I'D DO A DISC CLEANUP & A DEFRAG :policeman:AFTERWARDS, JUST TO SMOOTH UP YOUR DRIVE!:agree:

REMEMBER: If you take that bus, you'll get there.:doh:

Need Additional Help

I found the CLONEDVD TEMP file and there was nothing in it but another folder. Could CLONEDVD be saving the movies somewhere else? Also, how do I get to the output method page, or is that something I do after I copy a movie? Thanks for your help. Jim

Back