• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Hank Zipzer's Christmas Catastrophe (Amazon US, HBOMax Channel), unable to decrypt stream

DannyBoi

Hank Zipzer's Christmas Catastrophe (Amazon US, HBOMax Channel), unable to decrypt stream and yes i can play it in google chrome and yes i know what im doing to download files using anystream, can u help please @Pete thanks

ps i can download other tv shows fine,

Attachments

• Hank Zipzer's Christmas Catastrophe.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I could go to Amz US, but don't have the channel. So I can't try if it would work for me.

I could go to Amz US, but don't have the channel. So I can't try if it would work for me.
Sign up for free trial, try download it then cancel it like i have but when u cancel u can still download

It plays fine on HboMax in 1080P, probably a glitch in Amazon or they have not enabled it yet.

House of the Dragon.jpg

its only available in sd now, i can download it in SD Now on amazon when will it be available to download in 1080p?
Would you like an exact date? It's available in full 1080p on HBO Max provider.

Would you like an exact date? It's available in full 1080p on HBO Max provider.
it was available in 1080p on amazon via hbomax at the time of posting this thread, now its SD only, hopefully its fixed on amazon soon, i dont use hbomax website only via amazon

it was available in 1080p on amazon via hbomax at the time of posting this thread, now its SD only, hopefully its fixed on amazon soon, i dont use hbomax website only via amazon
Sounds like you have to wait for Amazon to fix it. You should always use the provider that has the program.;)

Sounds like you have to wait for Amazon to fix it. You should always use the provider that has the program.;)
im using anystream, 1 min it was 1080p unable to download now its SD and can download

im using anystream, 1 min it was 1080p unable to download now its SD and can download

Availability of supported streaming services and their available video quality (480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, 1080p/HD) could vary and depends on geo location, current encryption/decryption technology, and many other parameters.

Availability of supported streaming services and their available video quality (480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, 1080p/HD) could vary and depends on geo location, current encryption/decryption technology, and many other parameters.
I know that, read what i said something changed after i posted this thread it was 1080p its now SD, so why was 1080p removed? Is what im asking

A good guess is one of the following:
1) The provider is no longer streaming it at the resolution. This could be because of an agreement between AP and HM
2) The DRM changed on that title

I am guessing the answer is #2. If that is the case, if you patiently wait, once AS supports the DRM on that file, then it will be available at that resolution again.

If the answer is #1, then you will need to wait to see if/when the provider fixes their stuff, or if their agreement allows it at that resolution in the future.

A good guess is one of the following:
1) The provider is no longer streaming it at the resolution. This could be because of an agreement between AP and HM
2) The DRM changed on that title

I am guessing the answer is #2. If that is the case, if you patiently wait, once AS supports the DRM on that file, then it will be available at that resolution again.

If the answer is #1, then you will need to wait to see if/when the provider fixes their stuff, or if their agreement allows it at that resolution in the future.
Will wait and see if pete fixes it soon

Ah ha, good guess that would be mine also.;)

HBOMax Content on Amazon SD Not 1080p

The O.C is only available in SD Now not 1080p

and yes i know its 1080p on HBOMax website but i want the series in 1080p from amazon

HBOMax Content on Amazon SD Not 1080p

The O.C is only available in SD Now not 1080p

and yes i know its 1080p on HBOMax website but i want the series in 1080p from amazon
Amazon has issues its 1080p on HBO Max, the original provider is always better.

THE OC.jpg

Amazon sells this in HD, this is why HBOMax is a new channel on Amazon, a lot of their stuff will not be in 1080p we understand this so please, if and when its broadcasted in HD we will have it.

Back