• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

guide to re-encoding a film to fit 25gb disk

froogle

Can someone please give me the answer to this? I've searched quite a few forums but can't seem to find a guide that I can understand.

Basically I've tried using ripbot and ended up with an 8gb file as there didn't seem to be an option to output larger.

I then tried with TMPEG and although I was able to output a 24gb file, it converted the 5.1 track to 2 channel.

Can someone please end my misery and tell me how I can do this?

I have about 6 films I've ripped and they're over 25gb. Cutting credits etc won't work. All I want is to bring them down to 25gb and keep either 5.1, truehd, dts or dts-hd track.

Please help..

the fact is some movies you just cant get down to be under 25gb

Normally I will convert BD/HDDVD to AVCHD and fit in one DVD. In your case if you already made a 24GB file then I think you can demux the video part of that file and then mux with DD or other audio file you like from the original disc using tsmuxer.

You could demux the video and audio stream in TSMUXER then run the video through TMPeg 4 xpress to reduce the bitrate (this will take quite a few hours) then remux the video and audio

You could demux the video and audio stream in TSMUXER then run the video through TMPeg 4 xpress to reduce the bitrate (this will take quite a few hours) then remux the video and audio

I tried to do this last night but once demuxed you're left with .264 and a .dts file. I tried to load the .264 into tmpeg, but it crashed.

I used tsmuxer to rip them

any advice?

Take the m2ts file and remux it as a video only file into a m2ts file then load that into Tmpeg

Back