• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

'green' screen with pirates of the caribbean - at world's end

drevicko

Hi,

Playing the feature of 'pirates of the caribbean - at world's end' (australian version... the attached log file tells you about it?) the movie plays with a green wash and a strange mirroring effect (looks monochrome green, actually). When anyDVD is deactivated on the drive with the DVD in it, it plays fine.

I'm using AVS DVD player ver. 2.2.7.104 and anyDVD 6.4.3.2

Strangely, if I turn on 'jump directly to main movie', the video plays ok, but at a different speed to the audio (ie: they quickly get way out of sync.). Jumping to the title menu is similar to playing it with 'remove anoying...' unticked.

This is the first (of only about 10?) DVD that's had a problem.

I was able to play my movie as my drives 'region' matches the DVD, so it's no pressing issue for me, but I thought you'd like to know ;)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_PI30AAW1.zip
    121.1 KB · Views: 4
Back