• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Green room (lionsgate) does not scan.

Bob Bryant

I have a brand new dvd of Green room by Loins Gate. I put it on two of my computers. It scans to 92 percent on the Scanning part then quites. I have made multible attempts. AnyDVD will not crack this dvd. Also I'm still having problems with Cinavia on other DVD's PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!! IT WORKS ON BLU RAY. I'M VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE CINAVIA PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!

Please, post a logfile. Thank you!
I saw that logfile but got rid of the disc. I will get the logfile in the future. At least you know the problem exists. Lionsgate and Universal have something new now.

I have a brand new dvd of Green room by Loins Gate. I put it on two of my computers. It scans to 92 percent on the Scanning part then quites. I have made multible attempts. AnyDVD will not crack this dvd. Also I'm still having problems with Cinavia on other DVD's PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!! IT WORKS ON BLU RAY. I'M VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE CINAVIA PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!
Cinavia on a DVD is no problem, play it on a DVD player.

I have a brand new dvd of Green room by Loins Gate. I put it on two of my computers. It scans to 92 percent on the Scanning part then quites. I have made multible attempts. AnyDVD will not crack this dvd.

Anydvd logfle please, no logfile, we can't help you.

As far as cinavia goes, there are multiple ways to circumvent it on a DVD. Please do some research. However anyDVD cannot yet remove it from DVD's and it's up to the developers to decide if/when/how they'll do it (if at all).

I'm having the same Problem with Green Room. Presently creating a log file. I will upload the log file shortly

Okay I edited and uploaded the log file for Green Room.
Thanks in advance for your help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_D_Green Room.ziplog
    768.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Up loaded again just in case .
issue with any dvd. scans to 92 percent in Clone DVD then stops
Thanks again in Advance for your help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_D_Green Room.ziplog
    768.4 KB · Views: 1
I just ripped it with anydvd 8.0.3.1 and so far no problems region 1 canadian version

Very good. just tried with 8.0.3.1 as well and no issues. Thanks

I have 8.0.3.1 but it still scans to 92 percent and stops. Any suggestions? thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_Green Room.ziplog
    771.9 KB · Views: 9
So where does one get a copy of 8.0.3.1 to download....don't see it on the searched (for 8.0.3.1)forums and the download page only has 8.0.3.0.

So where does one get a copy of 8.0.3.1 to download....don't see it on the searched (for 8.0.3.1)forums and the download page only has 8.0.3.0.

It's in the top thread in the forum. But it hasn't helped me with this disc.

Movies come in dozens of versions per region, what works for 1 version may not work for another. Same reason why eg: <movie title> from region 1 fails to decrypt, while a version from region 2 may work. It's all down to the encryption used.

@denirogator Thanks for the directions--mine is US and 8301 worked for me---don't know why.....

Interesting. When I get home I guess I'll try restarting my computer a second time and give it another try. But my logfile does seem to indicate I was using 8.0 3.1 so I would be surprised if mine gets past that 92 percent

Okay, I deselected the 1 hour 38 version and everything worked fine. I had tried this before and it didn't work, but maybe I had tried it before I upgraded to the newer version, I don't know.

Back