• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Great Fairy Rescue...

xCharvelx416

Not sure if Slysoft has this log file information yet, but as usual, Disney has crammed as much protection as they could find.

Disk scanned fine, it took a while.. but after that no issues.

Just uploading this in case anyone needs to look at version R1's protections.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.0_Info_F_TINKERBELL_GFR.zip
    618.1 KB · Views: 11
Not sure if Slysoft has this log file information yet, but as usual, Disney has crammed as much protection as they could find.

Disk scanned fine, it took a while.. but after that no issues.

Just uploading this in case anyone needs to look at version R1's protections.

Yeah... it took quite some time the initial scan on my system but due to the AI Scanner caching the disc was quickly detected in the future. On top of the annoyance of the structural protections I really really can't stand Disney FastPlay.

you mean Disney SlowPlay. I've got disney disks where it takes longer when you use slowply then just hit play from the main menu

There isn't even a finger print, much less a molecule of DNA on a new Disney disk in this house until it hits the ripping factory, and a copy is made. Out of the box, and into the drive tray.

I cannot stand the FastPlay options, and the dozens of commercials and previews on Disney DVDs.

There isn't even a finger print, much less a molecule of DNA on a new Disney disk in this house until it hits the ripping factory, and a copy is made. Out of the box, and into the drive tray.

I cannot stand the FastPlay options, and the dozens of commercials and previews on Disney DVDs.

Using IfoEdit I tweaked things to bypass FastPlay completely and have the playback start at the Title Menu. :)

I keep things as simple as it gets.

Back when I first started using AnyDVD - CloneDVD, I went thru and cloned the entire disk. It was nice, since then we could use the "next" button on the remote to skip thru parts on the DVD that the original had locked down.

However.. for the past couple years, it's been "title only"... and if someone wants to see previews or something, they can view the original. I even rip the music videos off the original so they can be seen on the comp while the DVD is put away.

I keep things as simple as it gets.

Back when I first started using AnyDVD - CloneDVD, I went thru and cloned the entire disk. It was nice, since then we could use the "next" button on the remote to skip thru parts on the DVD that the original had locked down.

However.. for the past couple years, it's been "title only"... and if someone wants to see previews or something, they can view the original. I even rip the music videos off the original so they can be seen on the comp while the DVD is put away.

Given the quality (or lack thereof) of the compressor portion of CloneDVD, I'd never use it to compress a whole DVD-9 to a DVD-5.

Main Title only is the way to go for sure. Less is More.

-W

Back