• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grasping for help; Reclock crashes 3D Blu ray, PDVD15

sclaws

This is a bit odd and i'm struggling for a fix. I just replaced my primary HTPC with a ZBox that has nvidia GTX 680m graphics. I installed Win10 Pro x64 and PowerDVD 15. My viewing is strictly with protected .iso files. Now with this setup, 2D blu rays and Reclock/PDVD15 work just fine. 3D blu ray, however, seems to hang up PowerDVD, but only with Reclock loaded. What happens is as soon as Reclock loads, PowerDVD goes to a black/dark purple screen and just stops working.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried the following with no change:
- Updating nvidia drivers
- Changing versions of PowerDVD 15
- Changing from PowerDVD passing audio to receiver / PowerDVD processing PCM audio
- Changing PowerDVD auto-detecting 3D device / manual

Previously this issue did not exist with an nvidia GTX460.

I welcome any suggestions :)

This is a bit odd and i'm struggling for a fix. I just replaced my primary HTPC with a ZBox that has nvidia GTX 680m graphics. I installed Win10 Pro x64 and PowerDVD 15. My viewing is strictly with protected .iso files. Now with this setup, 2D blu rays and Reclock/PDVD15 work just fine. 3D blu ray, however, seems to hang up PowerDVD, but only with Reclock loaded. What happens is as soon as Reclock loads, PowerDVD goes to a black/dark purple screen and just stops working.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried the following with no change:
- Updating nvidia drivers
- Changing versions of PowerDVD 15
- Changing from PowerDVD passing audio to receiver / PowerDVD processing PCM audio
- Changing PowerDVD auto-detecting 3D device / manual

Previously this issue did not exist with an nvidia GTX460.

I welcome any suggestions :)
Maybe I could modify my question. For anyone with a similar setup that works, can you provide your PC specs, OS, PDVD, Reclock and nvidia driver versions?

Back