• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grand Budapest Hotel blu ray fails in every format

pstudt

I tried ripping to hard drive with anydvd hd, making a copy of the main title, cloning the whole dvd. None will play back. This is the error I get when trying to play back the cloned BluRay: Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///E:\'. Check the log for details.

Can't even open the copy that has been ripped to the hard drive with AnyDVD HD.

With Power DVD I can watch the previews but the main title is just a black screen.

Last edited:
Which is it, what are u using. A bluray or DVD. It can't be both, there is no such thing as a 'bluray DVD'.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Grand Budapest Hotel BD - Help please - will not copy to file

Hi - I am new here so forgive if this post does not contain everything needed.
I use a Mozaex player to house my movies. I have successfully copied my 250+ movie library but am unable to do so with The Grand Budapest Hotel?
It fails every time - and I have tried dozens.
Finally, I received a proper error stating it failed and created a dump file.

I am in the US and this was purchased here in the US
[
ATTACH]26644[/ATTACH]

Where is the Anydvd HD log file of the media??

Last edited:
'It fails', what is 'it'? That's an anydvd dump file, you're in the clonebd section. Wrong forum part.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back