• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gosh I guess I just had to much fath in slysoft

On the main page of Slysoft's website it doesn't state anything about this being a beta release. It states that this is the first "public release" of CloneBD and at no point mentions that the software is still in the beta stage. The only thing it does mention is that 3D blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported at this time, but will be soon. The rest of the info leads one to believe that the program functions as advertised.

Not everyone uses Slysoft's forum, so plenty of people are likely purchasing this software without realizing it's still in beta.

Count me in on that one. If it's beta essentially they're charging us around 100USD to test the beta release and report all the issues so they can get it running as advertised on the main page. I had no idea it was beta and a lot of places either pay or recruit volunteer beta testers, which appears now to be what we all are doing, unknowingly. No wonder it doesn't work and what about all those rather pricey coasters? I quit trying after about 6 or 7 times but I'll wager there's folks lost quite a bit of money beta testing. Uncool and very surprising that a company such as slysoft/elby would pull the wool over our eyes with this maneuver. Shocked

Add me to the sucker list.

CloneBD is the third "lifetime" Slysoft product I purchased based on the description on this page:

http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonebd.html

That doesn't say anything about Beta or lots of bugs. Silly me, I expected it to work like the other products I purchased before. Now, over USD$100 later, I find that it only works on about 25% of my discs. As a SlySoft customer for over 8 years (my first purchase was on September 29, 2006), I really expected better.

Back