• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

going bananas so many to bakup

dawgs

Thanks RedFox for providing a great backup tool, nothing else works consistently like AnyDVD..

Its going to be a long time to backup everything so next question..

Could someone point me in the right direction for a custom made GUI to blend in with AnyDVD ?

I use to code decades ago VB & Basic but I don't want to program anymore, as the program is no big deal should be fairly straight fwd for a programming student, a simple GUI

Here are some requirements:
1:auto rip after disk inserted
2:auto folder path naming
3:auto ejects after rip
4:just like DVDdecrypter has 2 buttons for 'eject' & 'load'
5:GUI color options, font choices/sizes
other stuff, 4k display capable

I will provide the graphics, icons, links, etc..

Any suggestions ?

Yes there are other programs that work, DVDecrypter, ImgBrn, etc..

There is none like what your asking currently for GUI. Anydvd just decrypt and Rip from the user right click only. Is there a reason why the current setup won't work?

Search this forum for batch file/automated scripts already written. I know there's several here. Just gotta look for them.

Thanks RedFox for providing a great backup tool, nothing else works consistently like AnyDVD..

Could someone point me in the right direction for a custom made GUI to blend in with AnyDVD ?

I use to code decades ago VB & Basic but I don't want to program anymore, as the program is no big deal should be fairly straight fwd for a programming student, a simple GUI

Any suggestions ?

You can use the "other programs" in combination with AnyDVD, if you like.

Any suggestions ?

You might try mymovies at www.mymovies.dk

Is there a reason why the current setup won't work?
its fine, but having to manually eject the discs is a drag

You might try mymovies at www.mymovies.dk
yeah nice but way too heavy

You can use the "other programs" in combination with AnyDVD, if you like.
tried it, too many programs to deal with

Search this forum for batch file/automated scripts already written. I know there's several here. Just gotta look for them.
tried em

Custom GUI for AnyDVD not off the shelf products, something I design but someone will else would code

I think he meant elby's CloneDVD. People seem to call it that a lot on this Forum, even though the legal name for it is really CloneDVD2.
The "RedFox Forum page" has it listed as CloneDVD. Maybe one of the Moderators @Ch3vr0n can change it from CloneDVD to CloneDVD2, if it should be called CloneDVD2.

Also the "Elaborate Bytes websight" has it listed as CloneDVD™ on all it's web pages.
https://www.elby.ch/products/clonedvd.htmlCloneDVD™
https://www.elby.ch/download.html
https://www.elby.ch/

But it is installed on my computor as CloneDVD2.

Last edited:
I can't change forum names and the forum names have been like that for as long as i can remember. I assume it's named that way because that's how ElBy lists it on the product page.

I can't change forum names and the forum names have been like that for as long as i can remember. I assume it's named that way because that's how ElBy lists it on the product page.
I know someone had changed the RedFox Forum titles to "AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)" and "AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)" to help with the Confusion as to where to Post a DVD Disc problem and a Blu-ray Disc problem, Which is Working out pretty well.

I figured anding the 2 to CloneDVD would be easy to do.
I just thought for years that CloneDVD2 was its proper name. If the Elby websight is listing it as CloneDVD, then I understand why RedFox Forum has it listed as CloneDVD all this time.

Last edited:
That was Ivan, on the request of me and redfox 1. And it has indeed worked out very good. It didn't eliminate all incorrect postings but nearly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back