• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gods Of Egypt Cinavia

eaglenv

Audio is cutting out every 15 min or so...icon turns purple during playback. Using PowerDVD 16 Ultra. Please advise.

if it's cutting out EVERY 15 minutes then it isn't cinavia. Cinavia cuts the audio once, and then stops playback completely with an onscreen message of Error Code 3.

Thanks for the reply Chevron...I get no error message but audio is muted. If I close PowerDVD after it mutes and try to resume movie it mutes after 10 seconds...if I restart the computer I can get 15 min before the audio mutes. Any ideas?

Pretty sure it's not cinavia, haven't seen 1 case in powerdvd where the audio is muted by cinavia yet no on screen message is displayed.

I haven't either...this is a first for me as well. I tried several different movies after this happened and they all worked fine. I will try a re-rip. Thank you sir

Chevron...thought you may find this interesting...maybe not...when I have the Exclusive audio output (WASAPI Exclusive) checked in PowerDVD 16 settings I don't get the onscreen warning or stopped play from cinavia just the muted audio. When I uncheck it cinavia acts normally.

My problem is I am getting the cinavia warning even with the icon showing purple.

Last edited:
I'm not an expert in powerdvd audio settings. This is a case for @James

Thanks for the reply Chevron...I get no error message but audio is muted. If I close PowerDVD after it mutes and try to resume movie it mutes after 10 seconds...if I restart the computer I can get 15 min before the audio mutes. Any ideas?
This indeed looks (sounds) like Cinavia kicking in.

Chevron...thought you may find this interesting...maybe not...when I have the Exclusive audio output (WASAPI Exclusive) checked in PowerDVD 16 settings I don't get the onscreen warning or stopped play from cinavia just the muted audio. When I uncheck it cinavia acts normally.
Could be a PowerDVD bug not showing the message.

My problem is I am getting the cinavia warning even with the icon showing purple.
Not good. Please post an AnyDVD logfile. Just to be clear, the audio is muted even with AnyDVD icon purple and Wasapi disabled? (FYI, you don't need Wasapi, if you bitstream)
AnyDVD is still running? Hover over the purple icon with the mouse pointer, if it vanishes, AnyDVD has crashed.

James...yes sir...the audio is muted even with the icon purple. I even hovered over it like you said and Cinavia still activates.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.0_Info_F_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
This release has a two step Cinavia protection James you will have to check it out lionsgate has done it again...:mad:

It has a new Cinavia Overlap Algorthym that was just discovered that Lionsgate has put on certain distributed studio releases in different Region

Care to point to a source to backup that claim?

It has a new Cinavia Overlap Algorthym that was just discovered that Lionsgate has put on certain distributed studio releases in different Region

i could be wrong but it seems to me that readmetoo is one of the developers? moderators? on the dvd ranger product/forum board.....a couple of years ago i use to follow their product before i was taken on their cinavia fix and banned from their forum for complaining about it......with that out of the way....i have been a lifetime license holder of all of the slysoft and elby products.....now i've become a lifetime license holder of the new redfox anydvd product. i am completely ok with having to buy a new lifetime license for a product that works....

i could be wrong but it seems to me that readmetoo is one of the developers? moderators? on the dvd ranger product/forum board.....a couple of years ago i use to follow their product before i was taken on their cinavia fix and banned from their forum for complaining about it......with that out of the way....i have been a lifetime license holder of all of the slysoft and elby products.....now i've become a lifetime license holder of the new redfox anydvd product. i am completely ok with having to buy a new lifetime license for a product that works....

Thanks for contributing to the RedFox Project!!

:)

Aint the first time they banned someone for talking about a different product / complaining about something. Another piece of software has the same habbit.

Aint the first time they banned someone for talking about a different product / complaining about something. Another piece of software has the same habbit.
That's one of the things I've always loved about THIS forum. Third-party product's discussion is ALLOWED in the correct place of course regardless of the product seller. Thank you for that.
PS
I don't really use any really besides PDVD, but I do like to have a knowledge of them. If I ever had to.

Last edited:
Back