• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Godfather Extras

Suntower

Formats properly, then @ 60% of writing, gives an error. Log uploaded in zip format.

REGION: NTSC, North America

Any ideas?

---JC

Attachments

• godfatherxtras.zip
    190.6 KB · Views: 5
Code:
E 17:13:55 Processing stopped: unexpected error
D Error details: Clone 1 TCE

Try deselecting more (or use DVD-9 as output).

What is DVD-9? I don't see this as an option on the Quality drop-down list.

---JC

thats the DVD+/-R DL option (DVD 9), DVD-R = DVD5

Nope DVD9 = no compression or a full backup. Requires double layer blank media though. Double layer means exactly what it sais. Its 1 disc with 2 layers that each hold approx the same amount as 1 single layer disc (4.35GB) resulting in a useable size of 8.7GB

Nope DVD9 = no compression or a full backup. Requires double layer blank media though. Double layer means exactly what it sais. Its 1 disc with 2 layers that each hold approx the same amount as 1 single layer disc (4.35GB) resulting in a useable size of 8.7GB

I was able to get -part- of the movie (the main title) to burn by selecting only that track. If I select any other tracks, in any combination, it's no go.

I guess I don't get it. I don't know how many years I've used CloneDVD, but I have -never- had it do this before---except with Wizard Of Oz 70th... and that was an acknowledged bug which was later fixed.

I own may 700 DVDs and I've -always- been able to use the DVD-5 option to fit even -jam packed- dual layer DVDs (episodic television/Lawrence Of Arabia, etc.) onto a single DVD-R.

To the devs--I submit that this must be a bug or a slightly different encryption system. Can you please look at it?

THANKS!

---JC

Well, first off let's step back and approach this more methodically.

According to your log files you are using CloneDVD 2.9.2.6 beta:

I 17:02:26 Processing started
D CloneDVDVersion: 2.9.2.6

CloneDVD 2.9.2.6 was a beta release and there have been 3 subsequent updates released since then. Update to CloneDVD 2.9.2.9 beta (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=43685) and begin the process again from scratch.

One of the fixes in v2.9.2.7 was the following:

- Fix: Error compressing some discs

That may be the solution to your problem. So update to v2.9.2.9 beta and see if the problem goes away with making the backup the way you originally intended.

According to your log files you are using CloneDVD 2.9.2.6 beta:

Thanks. But there must be a bug in the Log File generator... I -am- using the latest version 2.9.2.9 -beta-. I re-downloaded it again, installed and ran it with Godfather Extras and got the -same- problem. I then opened the log file and it still shows 2.9.2.6 beta as the version... EVEN THOUGH ON THE 'ABOUT' SCREEN IT PROPERLY SHOWS 2.9.2.9.

Next?

Thanks,

---JC

Thanks. But there must be a bug in the Log File generator... I -am- using the latest version 2.9.2.9 -beta-. I re-downloaded it again, installed and ran it with Godfather Extras and got the -same- problem. I then opened the log file and it still shows 2.9.2.6 beta as the version... EVEN THOUGH ON THE 'ABOUT' SCREEN IT PROPERLY SHOWS 2.9.2.9.

Next?

Thanks,

---JC

Looking at logs I created using my install of v2.9.2.9 beta I see 2.9.2.9 listed.

I 17:46:11 Processing started
D CloneDVDVersion: 2.9.2.9
D Location of layer break failed
D TCEngineConfig:

So, if your logs show 2.9.2.6 then I question if your CloneDVD install isn't messed up somehow. I would suggest uninstalling CloneDVD, rebooting, and re-installing v2.9.2.9 beta. It just doesn't make sense to me why it would be showing 2.9.2.6 in the logs.

Note: When uninstalling select to keep your registration information. Also make sure you have your registration key file backed up just in case you need to use it later on.

Last edited:
I generated another log after re-installing the 2.9.2.9 update and this -does- show the proper version. Go figure. However... same exact error and... comparing the logs, the error is at exactly the same spot. So...

I'll try uninstall as you describe and give that a whack. Back tomorrow with results.

---JC

Looking at logs I created using my install of v2.9.2.9 beta I see 2.9.2.9 listed.

So, if your logs show 2.9.2.6 then I question if your CloneDVD install isn't messed up somehow. I would suggest uninstalling CloneDVD, rebooting, and re-installing v2.9.2.9 beta. It just doesn't make sense to me why it would be showing 2.9.2.6 in the logs.

Note: When uninstalling select to keep your registration information. Also make sure you have your registration key file backed up just in case you need to use it later on.

Formats properly, then @ 60% of writing, gives an error. Log uploaded in zip format.

REGION: NTSC, North America

Any ideas?

---JC

Decryption doesn't work. Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Any word on this? I just got a notification that there is a new version of AnyDVD. Since you indicated it may be a decryption problem, was this problem addressed in -that- update?

Thanks,

---JC

Any word on this? I just got a notification that there is a new version of AnyDVD. Since you indicated it may be a decryption problem, was this problem addressed in -that- update?

Thanks,

---JC

I don't know the answer to the question but I always recommend updating when a new version is released especially an official release. I'd suggest updating and seeing if it makes a difference. Only James can really answer well it was resolved.

Back