• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Glass Onion - A Knives Out Mystery (Netflix) Error

Butt_Love

Looks like the new Knives Out is producing the "Couldn't Retrieve Playlist. The Title May Not Be Available Or Requires Payment. Check The Log For Details" Error

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-22 092227.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-22 092227.png
    348.9 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.5 - 2.astlog
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
Are you sure it is released? It will allow you to try to download titles that are listed yet not released.

Looks like the new Knives Out is producing the "Couldn't Retrieve Playlist. The Title May Not Be Available Or Requires Payment. Check The Log For Details" Error

Thanks
its because its not released till friday

Damn!!!! Good catch guys! For some reason I thought it was released today. Also didn't realize you could initiate a download on a listed but unreleased title.

Thanks!

Reactions: DQ
Damn!!!! Good catch guys! For some reason I thought it was released today. Also didn't realize you could initiate a download on a listed but unreleased title.

Thanks!

Sure thing and yes it will see the title because they list it as a teaser I guess but of course AS cannot download it since it does not exist yet. There is really no way for AS to know it's just a "teaser link".

This title is now available for streaming and download - just downloaded in 1920.

Back