• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Girl On The Train Region 2

pat286

Hi
All
Went to use Redfox ripper on this title as soon as I hit the rip DVD I got a an error message saying "DVDManager IF0 Formats never seen this message before I even downloaded latest Beta version with no luck I have sent a zip log on attachment

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_F_THE_GIRL_ON_THE_TRAIN.ziplog
    121.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi
All
Went to use Redfox ripper on this title as soon as I hit the rip DVD I got a an error message saying "DVDManager IF0 Formats never seen this message before I even downloaded latest Beta version with no luck I have sent a zip log on attachment
Thanks, I have to order the disc to fix this. You have the UK version?

Hi

James Yes I do have the UK version have you had a look at the log file is this something you have not seen before?

What he means is that the region 2 version is not the same protection as R1 was.
He was out in front of R1, and now needs to order the R2 disc to fix it.
This is not uncommon. He's pretty fast at getting them in.
-W

Last edited:
Hi
All
Please try AnyDVD 8.0.9.3.
Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

James, Just tried 8.0.9.3 with this DVD (UK version) and I have successfully created an ISO using AnyDVD and Clone DVD. Haven't played the whole movie yet but the ISO certainly starts playing properly now, so looks like you've fixed it. Thanks very much.

Back