• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting White Noise with Playback

mmdavis

I am using CDVDM 1.7.2.1 and have tried Microsoft Xbox 360 H264/AAC, Generic WMV, Generic MP4, and DivX. The video is fine but the audio is giving a loud white noise sound over the audio which is slowed. It is Title 5 that is giving the problem.

I uninstalled 1721 and installed 1.2.0.1 and used the Microsoft Xbox 360 profile and it works fine. I don't know what CDVDM doesn't like with the audio from these discs. This is the second time I've had this issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.9.8_Info_F_CP_DVD_2011.zip
    45.2 KB · Views: 1
  • CP_2011.rar
    64.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
As the problem seems to be with CloneDVD mobile, providing the info from the 'Log tab' and Save Transcoder Log might be more appropriate.

Contacting support directly them details might get a faster response, too.

Back