• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting Nothing when its done

I am not able to get the software to make a copy that will play on anything. I would like to know what I am doing wrong, if anything. I will tell you step by step what I do and see what you think.
I place my Blu-ray movie in the drive. AnyDVD HD reads it and then I select to make a copy of the movie only. It starts reading the movie and when it is through the drive tray opens and I put in a blank disk. It starts to write and when it is through the drive tray opens and there is a
message on the computer that the copy was successful.
That is what I am doing. I would appreciate you telling me what to do to get it right. I have been using Slysoft software for a very long time. CloneDVD has worked like a charm every time.

Back