Getting Frustrated

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by olcrusty, Dec 6, 2007.

1. olcrusty

olcrusty New Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3. olcrusty

olcrusty New Member

Can not copy Syriana

Try as I may, I can not get the DVD 'Syriana" to copy. This is my attempt to attach the zip file found in my documents as asked by instructions.

Attached Files:

4. Coaster

Coaster Well-Known Member

@ olcrusty,

Welcome to the Forum.

Suggest closely re-reading Forum Member Webslinger #2 posting and completely and fully answer question #2.

Regards,
    Coaster

5. Coaster

Coaster Well-Known Member

@ olcrusty,

Unfortunately sending me a Forum Personnel Message (PM) doesn’t answer the questions asked in #2 paragraph of Forum Member Webslinger’s #2 posting in this thread.

Once again totally re-read Forum Member Webslinger #2 posting and note the questions asked in paragraph #2. Paragraph #2 asks pertinent questions that Forum Members need to know the answers to before they can provide any meaningful assistance to you in correcting your problem.

Regards,
    Coaster

6. olcrusty

olcrusty New Member

Remove me from this forum

remove me from this forum - olcrusty