• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting AnyDVD to fire up with CloneDVD2

farrbeyond

Hi,

I'm brand new to this and I'm so sorry if this has been answered already. I read many posts and did the simple tutorial. Short of the really nitty gritty stuff, I'm hoping that this is an easy fix without uninstalling/reinstalling etc..

Again, apologies in advance, but I need to get to work soon and would really like to use this later. None of the posts I read seem quite the same, but many are similar.

I purchased the newest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 after a pleasant trial period experience with the former versions from 11/07. Now, I'm trying to back up some of my BluRay disks and don't know how to get this to be recognized in the drive at all. I've tried several and have tried to select each of the folders.

here is what the directory structure looks like:
(oh, guess I don't know how to print screen in Vista...)
Looks like this:
E: Logical_volume_id
BDMV
AUXDATA
BACKUP
BDJO
CLIPINF
JAR
META
PLAYLIST
STREAM
CERTIFICATE
BACKUP
SLY!
DUPLICATE

Here is the error message:
nyDVD 6.3.0.0

track 1 from 0 to 10941120, Control 4
Drive 1
read physical failed, sense 2:30:2
dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
Layer 0 End: 0
read copyright failed, sense 2:30:2
layer 1 reserved free
standard udf
label 84538018_FOUR_BROTHERS
Drive E: locked, result 1, took 0 seconds!
busy
HD type: 1
84e606bcc89e
76c39ce6312d
HD: GetVolumeKey 1
parse_image took 6 seconds
hdtitles
Sending Patchlevel 1
mode 9247 0x241f
Drive E: unlocked!
on

Thanks!

I was wondering about that.

Any product recommendations from anyone?

thanks,
Dan in CO

Back