• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Get Smart - Widescreen

datacache

AnyDVD sees it and does it's thing but CloneDVD, at the audio screen can't seem to work, the progress line at the bottom doesn't even start and if you next thru to the start screen it errors.

It does this with both the whole disc and movie only.

Is anyone else having trouble backing up this new movie?

but CloneDVD, at the audio screen can't seem to work, the progress line at the bottom doesn't even start and if you next thru to the start screen it errors.

Can you please be more specific on what you mean? I'm not following you.

AnyDVD sees it and does it's thing but CloneDVD, at the audio screen can't seem to work, the progress line at the bottom doesn't even start and if you next thru to the start screen it errors.

It does this with both the whole disc and movie only.

Is anyone else having trouble backing up this new movie?

Make sure you are using AnyDVD 6.4.7.9 & CloneDVD 2.9.2.0. Refer here to download them: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html. If you aren't using the latest versions then update.

I have the widescreen release and have no issues. It is UPC 0-85391-13979-0.

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=9914

Follow the directions and post log files, please.

Last edited:
Get Smart Troubles

Tried to back up movie only, got thru 87% and the log file is attached

Last edited by a moderator:
No log files were attached. I edited your post but only to fix the post title that I slightly changed when I moved the post.

Get Smart Issues

Ripping it thru AnyDVD to the hard drive then reading from the file on the hard drive with CloneDVD worked fine. Did the complete dvd then movie only with both working.

Please keep your posts in this troubleshooting thread, datacache.

If you can rip with the AnyDVD ripper succesfully and not CloneDVD then there's something deeper going on. You may have a borderline bad disc, your drive might be picky or older or not a great reader, or you may have problematic filters installed that are causing a problem with reading.

The output of the AnyDVD ripper and a full-disc rip with CloneDVD are identical. One shouldn't have a problem while the other is successful.

You never did post log files. :(

Sorry about the log files, it wouldn't attach. Kept getting an error saying the file I wanted to post was too large to attach.

It may be a borderline disc, as I get the same error on 2 different computers utilizing CloneDVD and the same successful results using AnyDVD Rip then CloneDVD on those 2 different computers.

Last edited:
Sorry about the log files, it wouldn't attach. Kept getting an error saying the file I wanted to post was too large to attach.

You were trying to post the ZIP file that was created, right? The attachment size limit for ZIP files shouldn't cause a problem. Just how big is the ZIP file?

It may be a borderline disc, as I get the same error on 2 different computers utilizing CloneDVD and the same successful results using AnyDVD Rip then CloneDVD on those 2 different computers.

You could try returning the disc for a replacement and seeing if you still have a problem. I've ripped this disc numerous times and had no issues with the ripping process.

No, i tried to post a .txt file. I don't remember getting the option to create a .zip file.

No, i tried to post a .txt file. I don't remember getting the option to create a .zip file.

Alright. If you create AnyDVD logs they are automatically zipped up in a ZIP file. The CloneDVD logs are a txt file.

Please create logs using AnyDVD and post the ZIP. Also take the logs you created with CloneDVD and please compress them into ZIP archive and attach them. You can use WinZip, 7-Zip, or any other archival program that handles ZIP files to create the ZIP file.

I am very sure this is a read error but I'm trying to pin down the cause of the error.

Cool, Thank you.

Let me see if I can get the errors again and I will post here.

Dont Beat a Dead Horse

Datacashe, This is a problem for the developers of CloneDVD. There is an easy fix until they fix the program. Run AnyDVD (latest version ). Use DVD Shrink (a freeware program ) to compress the files for writing . Then use CloneDVD to write the disk. Easy fix works every time. Neur :rock:

Please Explain

No, it isn't.
James, why isnt it a problem for the CloneDVD team when CloneDVD will not rip Get Smart to the HD? AnyDVD works and DVD shrink works but not CloneDVD error experienced is Clone 1 TCE at 73% using full disk copy all menus. But using DVD Shrink it rips and compresses perfectly and then CloneDVD writes the files perfectly....Neur:confused:

Last edited:
James, why isnt it a problem for the CloneDVD team when CloneDVD will not rip Get Smart to the HD?
CloneDVD does rip Get Smart.

Back