• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

German season four of Chicago P.D. does not rip correct

nemo scit eum

Hi,
the disks do only rip with the Universal logo before the english/german menu selection running with distorted audio and no picture. Whereas the 14 year old DVDShrink 3.2 has no problems.
What can I do to get it error free?

Hi!

Silly me. Here it is.

Strange thing is, since I once triggered the writing of a logfile, all problems are gone! I had it rather often, that the program claimed to be unable to determine the correct CSS keys for decrytion but performed correct anyway. That report appears no longer. I've tried it now with logfile and without and the iso files are bit identical. Except for the old ones which are broken.

So if no one is keen to dig into this any further, let's call it a day.

Cheers.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_F_CHICAGO_PD_S4_DISC1.ziplog
    168.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi!
Strange thing is, since I once triggered the writing of a logfile, all problems are gone! I had it rather often, that the program claimed to be unable to determine the correct CSS keys for decrytion but performed correct anyway.
This may only happen, if you did not set your drive region code correctly. Did you change drives? Did you set the drive region code recently?
Another note, never start or stop AnyDVD with a disc in a drive. The OS or other programs can have files open on the undecrypted disc, which *will* cause all sorts of problems. Start AnyDVD, then insert the disc.

This may only happen, if you did not set your drive region code correctly. Did you change drives? Did you set the drive region code recently?
Another note, never start or stop AnyDVD with a disc in a drive. The OS or other programs can have files open on the undecrypted disc, which *will* cause all sorts of problems. Start AnyDVD, then insert the disc.

I did NOT know this! I think I almost always insert the disc first and then start AnyDVD. I've not had any problems, but now that I know better, I won't do that. Thanks!

Back