• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal v3.1.0.3 - beta

I think the crash bug in CrashDay is fixed. The game server is down right now but I was able to get the the server menus now.

EDIT: OK the game server is back up now and it still game still crashes when it logs all of the way in. Bummer. Not that big of deal, one game out of how many that I need a disk with.

Still thanks for the support guys.

Last edited:
I think the crash bug in CrashDay is fixed. The game server is down right now but I was able to get the the server menus now.

EDIT: OK the game server is back up now and it still game still crashes when it logs all of the way in. Bummer. Not that big of deal, one game out of how many that I need a disk with.

Still thanks for the support guys.

Does the game crash when not using Game Jackal?

No it works fine off of CD. But if you are making a profile or using a profile it crashes after it logs into the game server. Single player works great.

I have tried it with HideJack and with out HideJack installed.

I thought what ever it was was fixed this morning but the server was down so I did not make it all the way logged in.

It worked with GJ a few versions back, but I am not sure what version it stopped on.

I would say unless there are some other games out there doing the same thing, just say Crashday does not support multi-player. Most of the people that still play it are using No CD hacks anyways.

It is a great game if you like car games with guns and rockets mounted to them, not sure why it did not go over better than what it did. It is still one of my favorites.

Got any idea when starforce based games will be supported?

No it works fine off of CD. But if you are making a profile or using a profile it crashes after it logs into the game server. Single player works great.

I have tried it with HideJack and with out HideJack installed.

I thought what ever it was was fixed this morning but the server was down so I did not make it all the way logged in.

It worked with GJ a few versions back, but I am not sure what version it stopped on.

I would say unless there are some other games out there doing the same thing, just say Crashday does not support multi-player. Most of the people that still play it are using No CD hacks anyways.

It is a great game if you like car games with guns and rockets mounted to them, not sure why it did not go over better than what it did. It is still one of my favorites.

When creating the profile, at step 4 select advanced option and make sure game application management is disabled. Or if you have an existing profile, edit the profile and select advanced options and disable game management from there.

Got any idea when starforce based games will be supported?

The work we have done on Tages should allow us to support Starforce in future. Are there many titles being release under Starforce these days?

Matthew, are there any special requirements when creating a profile for Tages protected software or do we just create those automaticlly like the others?

About Starforce. I don't know what the current status of that protection is. It appears that in the states fewer companies are using it. But, I'd like to see it supported to play some older games like Silent Storm. If it has Starforce I don't play it. Several games I've bought w/o knowing it had starforce so they're just sitting on my shelf.

3.1.x Won't install

None of the 3.1 betas have ever installed. I always get a message stating that GJ is running and therefore can't install. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jim

None of the 3.1 betas have ever installed. I always get a message stating that GJ is running and therefore can't install. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jim

Is it running?
Is it set to run on startup?
What version you got installed at the moment?
What OS you running?

I tried the Game Ap. Management in both disabled and limited and CrashDay still crashes as soon it logs into the online server.

Good thought tho. 8)

Matthew, are there any special requirements when creating a profile for Tages protected software or do we just create those automaticlly like the others?

You need to select tages protected game from the profile list. We are hoping to provide auto support soon. What game are you profiling?

Thanks,

Jim

Hmmm GJ should shutdown during an install. Anyway, bring up the task manager and end the process Gamejackal.exe then rerun the installer.

I tried the Game Ap. Management in both disabled and limited and CrashDay still crashes as soon it logs into the online server.

Good thought tho. 8)

Well i'm not sure what is going on here. The only other thing to try is to manually start the game. Edit the profile and uncheck auto start and auto stop. Then start the profile (you'll notice the game will not be started). Launch the game from the start menu and see if this works. Note you will need to manually shutdown the profile when you are done.

You need to select tages protected game from the profile list. We are hoping to provide auto support soon. What game are you profiling?

The Witcher is the game I'll be profiling and before trying again I wanted to know how to proceed.

Thanks for the awesome support! The best thing that happened for us is Slysoft buying Game Jackal! :clap:

UPDATE: I ran the creation of a profile using Tages protected game for The Witcher. The profile appeared to be created w/o issue. However, it still prompts for the original DVD. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Well that seems to have fixed CrashDay. Just start the profile in GJ, load from a shortcut, then shut if off when done.

Great idea. Seems to have fixed it. :bowdown:

UPDATE: I ran the creation of a profile using Tages protected game for The Witcher. The profile appeared to be created w/o issue. However, it still prompts for the original DVD. Any ideas?

When does it ask for the dvd... does the spinning mouse pointer appear?

Well that seems to have fixed CrashDay. Just start the profile in GJ, load from a shortcut, then shut if off when done.

Great idea. Seems to have fixed it. :bowdown:

Hmmm... interesting :confused:
Does this use Punkbuster? (if you have mentioned this already... im sorry, I read lots of posts ;))

No on punk buster or anything like that, just standard disk protection. I can build you a data file if you want. It used to work fine a few versions back but I am not sure when it stopped.

It is a good come back type of game. Play it for a bit, then jump to something new, then back to the classics.

Last edited:
Back