• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gamejackal Plugins?

pimpcrapinpeace

Does Anyone Know where i can get plugins for gamejackal?
i got the ones off the slysoft forum but now i don't know any other places to look
any ideas?

Last edited:
If you read what i said properly you would see that i already told you i had got the ones off the slysoft forum sticky, next time read the comment before replying please
those ARE the only plugins. I owned Game Jackal as far back as when the previous owners were maintaining it....those were the only plugins then, and those are the only plugins now.

Why kinda plugin you looking for you might be able to suggest it and you never know if its a good idea someone might make it.

wrong

those ARE the only plugins. I owned Game Jackal as far back as when the previous owners were maintaining it....those were the only plugins then, and those are the only plugins now.

yeah...
you could probably get more that are not made by slysoft or maplom (previous owners) and thats why i was asking.

no plugins in particular, just looking for something to add to gamejackal

Back