• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal doesn't work on my new machine...

ChrisJenkins

Just got a new PC, installed GameJackal and have been trying to capture profiles for some games that worked fine with the same version of GameJackal on my old PC but nothing seems to work! GameJackal seems to capture the profiles okay but when I try and run any of the games from GJ, GJ just hangs and the game does not start. This often necessitates a reboot to recover.

New system spec is:

Intel Core i7 Extreme (4 cores, 8 threads) @ 3.3 GHz
12 GB DDR3-1600 RAM
Asus P6T Deluxe V2 m/b
LG Blu-Ray/DVD/CD re-writer drive
System drive is a RAID-0 stripe pair of OCZ Vertex SSDs
NVIDIA GTX 295 GPU
Vista Ultimate SP2 64-bit

I have latest BIOS, drivers, and M/S patches installed.

The games I am trying at the moment are Oblivion, Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Exp Pack 1 (Witch King) and FIFA 09.

All run fine on the machine without GJ and all ran fine under GJ on my old machine but no joy at all on this machine.

Any suggestions on how to diagnose the issue(s) here?

Thanks.

Please ignore this post

I just saw the sticky post on info needed when reporting issues. I will capture all that and then re-post.

Back