• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal and XBox

bdpharmacy

I am new to this forum and before I purchase GameJackal, I want to make sure that this software will work for XBox and XBox systems with external harddrive. If this has been addressed already, please add the thread link for me to review.

Game Jackal is pc ONLY software and cannot be used to back up or run games for any console.

Thanks for the quick response. I thought that was true, but wanted to verify before buying and being disappointed to discover that it would not work.

READ, then click

I am new to this forum and before I purchase GameJackal, I want to make sure that this software will work for XBox and XBox systems with external harddrive. If this has been addressed already, please add the thread link for me to review.

Before you buy ANY software you should not guess or assume or listen to tips.
To avoid disappointment always READ about the program and then decide.
And then take a free trial.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/gamejackal.html

But if you're into console games this product is not at all what you are looking for and no matter what you find be prepared to modify the console with some kind of module.

Back