• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Of Thrones season 2

quintas

Game of thrones season 2 part 1 . episodes 1 and 2. Copy from original disk to file was fine. Copy from file to backup disk got into problems at about 52% complete. After 37 retries i gave up. No big deal, but I would be interested if anyone else had a similar problem. Have made a log file.

more info = better help

Game of thrones season 2 part 1 . episodes 1 and 2. Copy from original disk to file was fine. Copy from file to backup disk got into problems at about 52% complete. After 37 retries i gave up. No big deal, but I would be interested if anyone else had a similar problem. Have made a log file.

Not likely anything to do with AnyDVD.
What exactly is the error you see when the copy to the blank "gets into trouble".
We are not in the room so details on the failure are helpful.

Bad drive? Bad drive connection? Bad BD blanks? Definitely not AnyDVD HD... :doh:

Game of Thrones season 2 bd disk 3

I have burned the image I created of disk 3 but it will not play episode 5, just hangs. I can select episodes 6 and 7 and they play fine. Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas as to why the episode wont play?

Back