• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Problem - Media Center 2005

ff6849

Hello everyone, I was hoping someone may be able to help me with a problem I am having using Game Jackal 2.8.16.465 on my Windows Media Center 2005 PC. Game jackal works fine on my Windows 2000 PC and also worked fine on my XP Home Edition PC. I then decided to change the XP Home PC to Media Center 2005 Edition. Now Game Jackal profiles that I create from my original discs will not run. The games run fine from the original discs but not from the Game Jackal profile. It goes through the profile creation routine normally and after playing the game for awhile and I exit the game, Jackal does not recognize that I have exited the game and I have to manually deactivate the profile. Then it analyzes the media and finalizes the profile. When I try to run the game from the Jackal profile with original disc removed, I get the normal notice that the CD-Drive will be unavailable but no spinning drive icon appears and after a few seconds it deactivates Game Jackal and thats it. It seems that Game Jackal is not mounting the F drive. I have checked upper/lower filters and all I have is 1 Upper Filter: Maplom (Game Jackal). The PC hardware has not changed from when it was running XP Home. It has 2 Plextor PX-760A DVD Drives designated (F & G). I did install Daemon Tools on it once but that has since been removed. There is no other virtual drive software installed. All I have is Nero 7 for burning which workes fine with both drives. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Game Jackal a couple of times but still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back