• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Pro v4.1.1.1 (release)

matthew

SlySoft Team Member
Release v4.1.1.1 - release (2010-11-15)
Download v4.1.1.1

Important Information
  1. If you set the password protection prior to installing v4.1.1.0, then installing v4.1.1.1 will restore this access.
  2. If you set the password protection with v4.1.1.0, then the set password will be truncated (approximately half length). For example if you set the password to "slysoft" it will now be "slys" or if set to "game" it will now be "ga" etc.

Last edited:
I think your post should say "Download v4.1.1.1" right? :D

Last edited:
Upable to start

after the install of the latest version (and a reboot as suggested after install) i get the following message come up when attempting to load GJ:

(in a window titled "Manager")
Unable to connect to the Game Jackal server. Please contact support. Error - An exception was raised on the server: Stream read error"

I have run the installer again in case something untoward happened the first time but the error remains the same.

Running on Windows 7, 32bit.

Sam

after the install of the latest version (and a reboot as suggested after install) i get the following message come up when attempting to load GJ:

(in a window titled "Manager")
Unable to connect to the Game Jackal server. Please contact support. Error - An exception was raised on the server: Stream read error"

I have run the installer again in case something untoward happened the first time but the error remains the same.

Running on Windows 7, 32bit.

Sam

Can you please post your system details?
Importantly, the language and region of your windows settings?

Hi Matthew,

Windows 7 Home Premium (English install and UK region)

Intel core2 duo e8400 3GHz; 4GB ram; nvidia gforce 9600 GT;

Thank you.
Sam

Hi Matthew,

Windows 7 Home Premium (English install and UK region)

Intel core2 duo e8400 3GHz; 4GB ram; nvidia gforce 9600 GT;

Thank you.
Sam

Are you able to run Game Jackal Diagnostics and post the report?

Back