• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Pro v4.1.0.7 (release)

matthew

SlySoft Team Member
Release v4.1.0.7 - release (2010-09-03)
  • Fixed a driver bug that could cause a game being captured to display an error (and in some cases the game process may hang).
  • Updated Spanish language files.

Download v4.1.0.7

BSOD error still prevalent

Hi Mathew

Sadly but, as per my post for version 4.1.0.5, for me the BSOD (multiple_irp_complete_requests - 0x00000044) is still prevalent in this version, and as per this same post, it happens while scanning the game disk in the drive, during profile creation. But there is some good news in that I can get it to work and complete the profile creation, if I check the "Enable Safe Mode - CAPTURE" under the general settings. I don't have to check "Enable Safe Mode - Emulation" though, as thereafter everything works as normal.

And I still cannot use any of my saved previous profiles, they do not work/show up. Under version 4.0.2.8 I backed up and zipped the "Profile Library" folder and the "Profile Maps" folder. Now when I unzip them back into these same folders, and I only drop the contents, allowing to overwrite files if they are larger, and leave the folders created originally by the installation, and restart GJP, nothing shows up.

Regards

Hi Mathew

Sadly but, as per my post for version 4.1.0.5, for me the BSOD (multiple_irp_complete_requests - 0x00000044) is still prevalent in this version, and as per this same post, it happens while scanning the game disk in the drive, during profile creation. But there is some good news in that I can get it to work and complete the profile creation, if I check the "Enable Safe Mode - CAPTURE" under the general settings. I don't have to check "Enable Safe Mode - Emulation" though, as thereafter everything works as normal.
Yes make sure the correct drivers are installed. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the "Game Jackal" graphic on the left of the app.
On some x64 bit systems, the GJ drivers can end up in "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers" which can cause problems. If this is the case, delete maplom.sys and maploml.sys from here and reboot.
And I still cannot use any of my saved previous profiles, they do not work/show up. Under version 4.0.2.8 I backed up and zipped the "Profile Library" folder and the "Profile Maps" folder. Now when I unzip them back into these same folders, and I only drop the contents, allowing to overwrite files if they are larger, and leave the folders created originally by the installation, and restart GJP, nothing shows up.

Regards

Before overwriting any profile files, shutdown the GJ service first. Go to Start->SlySoft->Game Jackal->Stop service.

Yes make sure the correct drivers are installed. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the "Game Jackal" graphic on the left of the app.
On some x64 bit systems, the GJ drivers can end up in "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers" which can cause problems. If this is the case, delete maplom.sys and maploml.sys from here and reboot.

OK Thanks Mathew, I'll try that and give feedback on this.

Before overwriting any profile files, shutdown the GJ service first. Go to Start->SlySoft->Game Jackal->Stop service.

I'll try this as well.

By the way I see the GJ team never resolved that other graphics issue I reported on awhile back, where the "minimise" button still does not work, nor the minimise to system tray.

BSOD error

Hi Mathew

OK, I hovered over the icon, the drivers are all correct, all at v4.1.0.7, and I checked for any being in the \Windows\SysWOW64\drivers, none whatsoever.

As per your advice in stopping and shutting down the GJ engine, that has worked and YES I can now restore all of my previous profiles, so very happy about that, Thanks this is appreciated.

And the damndest thing of all, today I can create a profile with the "Enable Safe Mode - Capture" unticked, full creation with no system hang, and no BSOD. I can think of only two explanations as these are the only things that have changed. First there was a Window 7 update from MS on Wednesday, and I downloaded and installed the latest ATI Catalyst drivers last night. They were previously version 10.7 64bit version, the new one last night is 10.8. So maybe there is something that MS has fixed, but unfortunately I did not take note of the fix. Is it possible that there is interference of some sort between the video drivers and GJ. I find it hard to believe but these are all that have changed.

Anyway, it is all working now. Regards

Last edited:
Back