• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Pro v4.1.0.1 (beta)

matthew

SlySoft Team Member
Release v4.1.0.1 - beta (2010-06-30)

• Fixed a BSOD issue that effect certain hardware configurations.

Release v4.1.0.0a - beta (2010-06-26)
  • A number of driver bug fixes and improvements including:
    1. Fixed a BSOD issue that was occurring on some x64 machines.
    2. Fixed a bug that was preventing profiles activating correctly.
    3. Improved profile loading speed.
  • ** It should be noted that because of the updates made, pre v4 profiles are no longer supported in this release.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing an exception to be display when a profile was starting.
  • The number of profile files has been reduced.
  • Profile file names now reflect the name of the profile.
  • Updated German language files.
  • Added profile map for "Mass Effect 2".

Download v4.1.0.1

Last edited:
I have no idea if anyone has publicly confirmed it but v4.1.0.0 beta & v4.1.0.1 beta fix the issue with Mass Effect 2 profiles not working. My old profile created using some v4 version of GameJackal prior to v4.0.2.7 now works again without issue. I made the profile just using the general Automatic profiling method.

Nice work on the update, matthew.

Last edited:
I have no idea if anyone has publicly confirmed it but v4.1.0.0 beta & v4.1.0.1 beta fix the issue with Mass Effect 2 profiles not working. My old profile created using some v4 version of GameJackal prior to v4.0.2.7 now works again without issue. I made the profile just using the general Automatic profiling method.

Nice work on the update, matthew.

Excellent, thanks for the update.

re: 4.1.0.1 and Sims 3

I had great difficulty (as in NO LUCK) attempting to use the DVD Sims 3 with prior versions of GJ... Until THIS release...

This was the first release that apparently WORKS!

Thanks, Matt!

Civ3 also works

The bane of my life, the Civ3 SECUROM nonsense, just works... Won't be changing from this one until there's a serious need to upgrade...

ta muchly,

Chris M

I would recommend you install the latest beta (v4.1.0.2), this has a major long standing bug fix.

Back