• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Pro v4.0.2.8 (release)

matthew

SlySoft Team Member
Release v4.0.2.8a - release (2010-06-09)
- Fixed a potential BSOD issue with the drivers.

Release v4.0.2.8 - release (2010-06-07)
- Fixed a profiling issue that was causing the waiting dialog box to be continually displayed with some profiles.
- Improved the profile monitoring functionality. Crysis64 (in addition to other x64 processes) is now monitored correctly.
- Changed the Crysis profile map so this profile no longer uses any game management (using this setting could cause a "Conflict with Emulation software" message).

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

Last edited:
  1. No, the ME2 issue is the same as it was with v4.2.0.7.
  2. I accidentally had the disc in the drive when I went to make the profile. Instead of it spitting the disc out as is normal it didn't. I manually ejected and GJ deactivated. I continued the profile making process and I ended up with an "apparent" profile but it wasn't usable since nothing was really created. GJ should have told me the drive needed to be empty as I got to the point to put in the disc.

1. No, the ME2 issue is the same as it was with v4.2.0.7.
  2. I accidentally had the disc in the drive when I went to make the profile. Instead of it spitting the disc out as is normal it didn't. I manually ejected and GJ deactivated. I continued the profile making process and I ended up with an "apparent" profile but it wasn't usable since nothing was really created. GJ should have told me the drive needed to be empty as I got to the point to put in the disc.

Have replied here http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=40886

Last edited:
Back