• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal Diagnostics v1.0.0.0 (beta)

matthew

SlySoft Team Member
Game Jackal Diagnostics Tool (beta)
This tool will run a number of tests on your Game Jackal installation.

These test include
  • Checking versions of the Manage and Server.
  • Checking required ports.
  • Activating each profile and performing a number of basic tests on each profile.

To install download the tool from here, unzip to the Game Jackal directory (i.e. "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\Game Jackal v4" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\Game Jackal v4" for x64).

To run start the GJDiag.exe application. Once running simply click the run button to perform the tests.

Finally this is a beta version of this application. Please report any issues, and please feel free to make suggestions etc.

Attachments

• GJDiag.zip
    764.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
hi matthew!

I know this is probably not an intended test, but I run it on my second machine, without gamejackal installed and the app stops responding after the message "Couldn't connect to server. Please contact support."

Another thing I noticed with the slider: It actually doesn't display the number it is currently on. So the number of tests is not displayed.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

Hi Matthew,
Just tried the GJDiag and while it appeared to work testing all the profiles and finding errors, when I open the gjlog it's empty, please see attached.
Cheers smee

Attachments

• gjlog.jpg
    gjlog.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 7
hi matthew!

I know this is probably not an intended test, but I run it on my second machine, without gamejackal installed and the app stops responding after the message "Couldn't connect to server. Please contact support."
This is expected, although we do intend to allow for remote testing at some point.

Another thing I noticed with the slider: It actually doesn't display the number it is currently on. So the number of tests is not displayed.
Noted.

No log produced

I tried running the tool. It aborted attempting to open the first profile. As far as I can determine, no log file has been produced. :confused:

Hi Matthew,

Tried the GJDiag tool, it produced an EMULATE log for each profile as well as the overall log. Didn't make any comments anywhere that I could see about the various oddities that I see from one of the profiles but does display the sort of info that I'd expect from something that hasn't got any problems... Anything that you'd like to see tested?

Chris M

Additional feature

Hi Matthew,

I did a quick test and everything seems to work so far. My only suggestion would be to have the ability to select specific profile for testing. I currently have over 160 profiles and GJDiag would take hours to go through all these profiles at once.

Keep up the good work!

Back