• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GA-MA78GM-S2H requires PowerDVD upgrade

Prism

I have just built myself a new HTPC with one of the new AMD 780G motherboards (Gigabyte) and after being very happy with PowerDVD 3104a on my main PC I have been forced to upgrade to the lastest build with this new motherboard. Basically, I was getting a complete machine hang just after the switch from areo view with the older version. I tried starting both with and without areo enabled, and with and without anyDVD. The only thing I didn't try was rolling back to the old xp graphics drivers

So there is a chance that from disk playback might not be possible with these new motherboards. It might affect the whole range of 780G's since the graphics are standard.

Just starting to convert all my copies into iso files now. I use a free little tool called ISO Recorder which is tiny but works well

Anyone else had this problem?

Back