• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

furious7 no errors no work

Backup fruious with no errors. However, would not play. When loaded on player, 6 little white circles showed on screen, the universal globe came on screen with a circle spinning around and around then nothing, then nothing. The player just went back to load screen. At end of backup clonebd indicated no issues. Also fox turned purple. I saved log file. However i need email address where to send.

Still unable to use back up furious. Still only shows a spinning globe of universal then stops. However, when loaded in clonebd no globe and movie plas fine in clonebd viewer. Also made backups of other bd's witn protection and watermakrs and the turned out flawlessly. I submited logfile for furious....

Check if the source has HD audio, it probably has ac3 audio and the cinavia fix only works on HD audio because it gets converted TO ac3. Since there is no conversion being done, the fix doesn't get applied.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Check if the source has HD audio, it probably has ac3 audio and the cinavia fix only works on HD audio because it gets converted TO ac3. Since there is no conversion being done, the fix doesn't get applied.

Im not quite a pro. Just how do i determine hd or ac3?

Simple. The audio will say either 'Dolby TrueHD', DTS HD master audio' or similar. If it just said 'Dolby digital 5.1' or 'DTS 5.1' it's standard non-hd audio and the fix won't be applied.

Simple. The audio will say either 'Dolby TrueHD', DTS HD master audio' or similar. If it just said 'Dolby digital 5.1' or 'DTS 5.1' it's standard non-hd audio and the fix won't be applied.

Thanks, I assume we are talking cinavia fix. If you right click anydvdhd and look at status, what is accs protection. Also shows accs removed. Does this require the conversion to ccs.

You assume correctly, i was talking about anydvd's cinavia fix.

AACS is the blu-ray equivalent of CSS (Content Scrambling System) found on DVD's which scrambles the disc contents. Its a copy protection. "Conversion to CCS?" There's nothin to convert, its a copy protection. It is linked in a way to cinavia. Basically Cinavia checks if the disc used (or iso image for that matter) contains encryption (AACS, BD+,...), if it doesn't cinavia tells the player to mute the audio. (naturally in order to create a backup, aacs has to be removed and thats exactly what makes cinavia trigger unless it's removed by anydvd hd + CloneBD combo)

You assume correctly, i was talking about anydvd's cinavia fix.

AACS is the blu-ray equivalent of CSS (Content Scrambling System) found on DVD's which scrambles the disc contents. Its a copy protection. "Conversion to CCS?" There's nothin to convert, its a copy protection. It is linked in a way to cinavia. Basically Cinavia checks if the disc used (or iso image for that matter) contains encryption (AACS, BD+,...), if it doesn't cinavia tells the player to mute the audio. (naturally in order to create a backup, aacs has to be removed and thats exactly what makes cinavia trigger unless it's removed by anydvd hd + CloneBD combo)

I appreciate your explanation. Clears up many ideas. Finally if the disk does not contain HD audio you can just keep audio track for conversion, I hope...

You can keep it, but if the non-hd audio track had cinavia it will trigger.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

You can keep it, but if the non-hd audio track had cinavia it will trigger.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I read where you mentioned before that cinvia could be on other audio track. Will this be handeled at some point? Or, should you convert audio track.

If its a hollywood movie it'll usually be on the HD audio track, if you want to find out if other tracks have it simply use the title preview player and select the audio track. CloneBD will tell you in a split second. If/when this will be handled i don't know, i don't work for slysoft nor Elby? Converting to another audio track type without removing the signal is useless, that's precisely what cinavia is intented to persist. It's created at a level that persists through conversion, it needs to be physically removed (or altered to a point where it can't be detected) in order not to trigger it.

If its a hollywood movie it'll usually be on the HD audio track, if you want to find out if other tracks have it simply use the title preview player and select the audio track. CloneBD will tell you in a split second. If/when this will be handled i don't know, i don't work for slysoft nor Elby? Converting to another audio track type without removing the signal is useless, that's precisely what cinavia is intented to persist. It's created at a level that persists through conversion, it needs to be physically removed (or altered to a point where it can't be detected) in order not to trigger it.

Thank you much sir/mam, you have been most helpfull. I haven't been a member as log as you but i have used slysoft for many years. You have moved me lightyears ahead of what i thought i knew.

It's "sir" last time i checked :p ;) Just glad i could help, everyone has to start from the beginning at some point.

Back