• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"FUNNY GIRL" to mp4 - many tries ... no success

marleneo

Hallo,

first please excuse my bad english ...

;-)

I wanted to clone the FUNNY GIRL Bluray to mp4 file.

movie length about 155 min. with intermission after about 95 min.

choosen option ... movie only, german sound ... to: mp4 container, file, and I tried both sound options: AAC and AC3

first try with ac3: clonebd says "finished" ... but the mp4 is not complete, movie only to intermission, sound has artefacts in the background

View attachment ac3.zip

2. try with ac3: clonebd says "finished" ... but only 33 minutes are in file, sound still bad

3. try with ac3: clonebd stops at 5% nothing further happens

4. try with aac: clonebd stops at 10% ...

5. try with aac: clonebd says "finished" ... as nr.1 only converted till intermission, sound is good and seems sync .. (though i would prefer ac3)

View attachment aaa.zip

6. try with aac: clonedbd stops at about 26%

... no more tries to save my nerves ...

;-)

Also tried with some other movies ... some work, some not, some in parts , like above example ...

Back